POWERFUL PLAYERS BUILT FOR ENDURANCE
Designed with enterprise manageability and security in mind, our purpose-engineered media players are built to handle the most demanding real-time data applications for digital signage. These robust players are built for continuous 24/7 use and have a multitude of features,
including wireless connectivity, browser-based administration.
Roll over icons for more information
All RMG players feature a Microsoft® Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system, managed firewall and encrypted communication architecture for enhanced security.
Coupled with SYMON, our advanced content management platform, RMG’s proprietary media players offer scalable, seamless integration regardless of your project’s size and scope.
RMG media players boast a power-saving, energy efficient feature to reduce your organization’s energy costs and extend the life of your displays.
Our media players are purposefully designed to seamlessly integrate with our advanced content management platforms, and support all industry standard files and video formats.
Benefits of RMG Media Players:
- High performance for stability in demanding 24/7 environments
- Purpose-engineered with set-top box reliability, security and ease of use
- Real-time data display with content alerts for intuitive monitoring
- Digital outputs for maximum deployment flexibility
- Connect to touchscreens for engaging interactive experiences
- Wireless connectivity and easy browser-based administration for convenience and mobility
- Stylized transitions for both portrait and landscape displays adapt to any screen
RMG’s collection of media players, coupled with our advanced content management platform, SYMON, offer scalable, seamless integration regardless of project size and scope:
- Streaming media input (MMS, RTSP, RTP, and UDP – Multicast/Unicast protocols)
- MPEG video decoding (1, 2, 4)
- Supports all industry standard video formats, including WMV (VC-1), MOV (h.264), MPEG, MP4, MP4V, AVI and F4V (playback performance dependent on media file codec and bitrate)
- Supports PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, WDP, and XAML file formats
- Supports web standards including HTML5
- Supports mono, stereo, MP3, AAC, WIDMA and AC
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR MEDIA PLAYERS
Big on Performance, Small on Size
The ARIES is the perfect option for applications requiring a small form factor media player with the power to run visually complex, data-driven communications, such as interactive touchscreens, or co-located with large digital displays.
The Most Multi-Output Efficiency from a Single Media Player
The LEO is designed to deliver high definition, high impact content across a network and enables you to deliver unique content to up to six independent screens producing a powerful, cost-effective visual solution.
Beyond Ultra-High Definition for the Best in Video Wall Performance
The LEO Video Wall has all of the features you would expect from a powerful RMG media player, with the added ability to drive up to six output video walls in spanning mode, creating a stunning 8K dynamic visual experience.
Download RMG’s Media Player Overview to learn more
Need help determining what digital signage hardware is best for your visual communications?