– Changes Name to RMG Networks Holding Corporation –
DALLAS, TX (Marketwire) – July 15, 2013 – RMG Networks Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: RMGN) (OTCBB: SCGQU) (OTCBB: SCGQW),“RMG Networks,” a global leading provider of Digital Out-of-Home media and Digital Signage solutions technology, announced the outcome of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held on Friday, July 12, 2013.
At the meeting, the Company’s shareholders approved the six matters placed before them:
- Amending and restating the Company’s Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to change the name of the Company to “RMG Networks Holding Corporation” from “SCG Financial Acquisition Corp.” and to remove certain language from the Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation related to the Company’s earlier status as a special purpose acquisition company
- Adopting the 2013 Equity Incentive Plan
- Re-electing Gregory Sachs and Jonathan Trutter to three-year terms as Class I directors on the Board
- Ratifying the appointment of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP as RMG Networks’ independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013
- The non-binding, advisory approval of the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers
- The non-binding, advisory vote on the frequency of holding a stockholder advisory vote on the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers at three (3) year intervals.